Saturday, July 9, 2011

German-Irish-American is going Greek

Tuesday, October 12, 2010 11:13 PM Subject: the low down: 
sooo i just got done with my interviews (for sorority), i looked soo good! i figured out how to curl my hair with the curling iron and it looks awesome! now i need hairspray so i can do it more often. im in my room with my friend Tracey who also rushed with me, we just made hot pockets, i havent eaten since 2 o clock so... im pretty hungry and then we're gonna go eat outside and wait for our phone calls cuz i dont get service in my room. so thats all for now :)

At one AM we received a call from her: I got my bid!!! I am so happy right now!

Awesome, Al, I am very happy for you, because that is what you wanted, right? I was relieved to get your phone call, I had my cell phone on my nightstand to hear when your text comes in, but then you called. Did Tracey get a bid, too? I wish I could have seen you with your curled hair. We have more hairspray at home for you to bring to campus.
What did they ask during the interview, were you nervous, how long did it take?
Are you sending blessings and positive thoughts to your suitemates? Remember, the positive energy will flow back to you and make good changes in your attitude and the way you treat each other, preparing you how to deal with all kinds of situations in life and the working world.
Now tell me more about last night. I hope you still have time to exercise, go to the tutor, counselor, important stuff like that, use your time wisely and ask for help, it’s all there to help you succeed in college. I truly wish you a most wonderful college experience. Later, Mom (very tired)





so yeah last night was crazy
me and Tracey go there like mad early and so we went to the bathroom and some of the sisters were in there and we were like talking nd stuff and so we werent really nervous anymore
so then we all had to wait outside while the sisters were setting up and then they broke us into groups and sent us to different groups of sisters, each sister had a question to ask us and when that was done we rotated to other tables of sisters. we did this like 6 times and then we got out at like 10:45 and then Tracey went to her dorm to change and then came to my dorm to eat hot pockets since we were starving. then we sat outside and waited for the phone call and then it got really cold so we went to the library since thats open till 2 am and we waited till like 12:45 and then we both got the call and Tina called me and was like well i just wanted to let you know that it was a really tough choice since there were so many girls and it was really hard so i was oh i didnt get one and she was like i just wanted to let u know THAT YOU GOT A BID! i was like jumping up and down in the middle of the library nd ppl were like wtf? and Tracey got one too so yay! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment