Saturday, November 26, 2011

Mom's meddling again

Hey sweetie,
You’re going to the nurse today, right? I hope you’re feeling a little better.
I talked to Rachel last night in my class about Wegman’s and she said, you have to apply online. She says for the holidays they do hire a lot of people and it would be unusual not to get a call. They have shifts up to midnight, and need a lot of people to keep all registers open in Nov, Dec. I would definitely apply there, you can also stop by on your way home, and go to the information desk asking for an application.
Another thing. There’s a young man in my class who stands out because he is so nice and down-to-earth, and when he gave his presentation last night, his hands trembled. All the mothers were like, awww, that poor thing, he was so adorable telling us about a game he plays, similar to chess. His name is Michael, he’s 22, is taller than you and single. That’s all I know so far. Oh, and he doesn’t have Facebook. b/c one girl talked about it and she asked who has fb accounts and he said he’s probably the only one who doesn’t have one. So I made it a point to show your pictures in my wallet to the girls next to me and he saw it, he said, wow. He’s shy, so the girls were like why don’t you ask her (you) out, and he seemed interested. (He’s decent looking, average, but certainly not ugly, wears glasses when he reads, but not all the time and he’s slim, but not too skinny). Anyway, if you want, you guys could exchange email addresses, I think that’s the way he said he could contact someone, I hope he has a cell phone and knows how to text. But he is a man who’s past the silly, getting drunk to act stupid stage, and I know that’s what you’re interested in, not stupid drunks. Let me know and I can give him your email address next week. He would be the type who lets you do what you like and is patient, but of course I don’t know him that well. Just a quiet, nice, decent person who respects others, hopefully that doesn’t sound boring to you. You could keep living your life and have someone to depend on at the same time. And you could wear heels.
All right, let me know what the nurse said.
Mom
he seems really nice, but can i see a picture of him somehow?
I can ask him either to send you one or take one of him, since the topic was already put on the table, haha. Honey, you have to remember that you are so pretty that boys automatically assume that you have a significant other in your life, especially since you wear a heart-shaped ring on your finger, they think you’re engaged. I don’t want to meddle, but on the other hand, when God sends us an opportunity, we have to grab it. He’s just too good to be passed over without giving it a try.
Later, Mom
we have to grab it?? I'm pretty sure you don't need to be involved in my dating life but whatever and if I want to get married on halloween on a saturday i have 5 years nd I dont think i want to be with same person for that long before I get married maybe like 2 years…
…And then hopefully for the rest of your life…By we I meant I found him and you grab him. I ain’t grabbing nothing nomore…Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment