Friday, April 20, 2012

Thermogenix Weight Loss Pills


Wednesday, April 18, 2012: Two weeks ago, Alex received a bottle of Thermogenic fatburner pills which she ordered online (s+h, plus pills, came to $40). Over the weekend she texted me that she lost 5 lbs in one week. I asked her if it makes her eat less (her problem is nighttime eating, something most college students are prone to, and it had made her gain several pounds since she started college). She said yes and that she also works out. The pills make her feel hot, as in higher body temperature, since they are called thermo. It must raise your temperature to burn fat. I do not like it and cautioned her to be careful with it.

Alex, do not try to lose too much weight fast, because your body will start thinking starvation is ahead and hold on to fat much more. 1-2 Pounds/week is the best way to do it. Don’t trick your metabolism into thinking it has to slow down to preserve fat reserves, sorry, that’s how it would be.

Not only that, but it just doesn’t sound healthy. I will monitor it as much as I can from home, but have to remember that as a teenager, I also used diet pills many times. The ones that really helped are off the market now, but I do not recall having had any problems with it. I will update here to let everybody know if they really work or if it was a quick fix and then all the weight comes right back on.

No comments:

Post a Comment