Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Math and the Greeks

Still Wednesday:
Al,you can’t imagine how happy I am to get such upbeat e-mails. I know right now you live from weekend to weekend, but eventually it will get easier to stay on campus, I promise.
It’s actually great; you are away during the week in a fun environment with everybody in the same boat (away from home) and home on weekends and holidays. You’re on your own but not totally. College is like a buffer between home and the big world. Don’t give up, it’s doable. I might fail math but I will finish the semester and give it a shot.
Love you lots, Mom

=]
i still have 2 classes. next i have history...i really like that class actually and then i have music fundamentals for 3 hours...blahhhhhhhh
i like that class but i just dont like how long it is
anyways i have to go catch the bus to get to history now
peace xo Alexandra

And when you’re done, the day is almost over, see. Anyway, I am tackling passing scientists here at work with algebra questions. Without them I would be lost for sure. If I pass, I will bring in a cake to celebrate.
I hope you have time to eat lunch on busy Wednesdays. Mom

i do have time to eat lunch and i can eat dinner after my last class i just dont want to right now
i signed up for XYZ (sorority) =] and my RA who lives right across the hall from me is in that sorority so i can ask her like anything. i saw Lauren at meet the greeks too at her sororities booth and i kinda feel bad cuz she wants me to sign up for hers too and i was like being friendly about it but i really dont wanna be in that sorority cuz shes crazyyy
anyways have a good night and ill talk to u in the A.M. =] Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment