Monday, June 13, 2011

Thu 9/9/2010: I hate math, I’m stupid and I can’t do it, but I paid for the course and now I have to. My math book cost $150, jeez. My professor is really nice and fun, so we’ll see. Why can’t I just study Shakespeare? Did you get a cable? Mom

lol my math class is hard too but thats just cuz its math
i'm gonna get the cord later after either my english or history class cuz thats when i have time
yesterday while u were sitting in math me and my roomates had a movie night and watched sex and the city lol
xo Alexandra

I still want to know how it’s going with the printer. The bottom line is that you can print out your homework from somebody’s or the computer lab’s printer and not lose points, until the issue is resolved.
What are your plans for the weekend? Do you know yet? Last Friday I was able to leave at 3pm because of the holiday, but from now on I will probably not be there until about 6. Traffic, plus I have to work until 4, keep that in mind. But you can nap, start homework, do whatever until 6, okay? Some Fridays I will take off half day to pick you up earlier, but not always. We’ll have to play it by ear (stupid expression).
Whatever you decide for the weekend is fine. I have homework now too, gah. Mom

i just got a usb cord from the bookstore so after i do 134446766448766789 hours of hw ill hook it up and try it again
i didnt get the job at the theatre b/c it was already all full which i dont know how that happened since i was one of the first applicants but whatever so when i come ill go to the mall and get applications and if i work at the mall i'll just come home on the weekends to work, no big deal.
yesterday, my friends and i were sitting outside of xxx hall...one of the dorm buildings and all of a sudden like 5 cop cars showed up and 20 min later they brought out 7 kids in handcuffs nd they confiscated 3 gallon bags full of weed...i guess they were dealin but yeah we had a front row seat to a very interesting show
anyway, i have to go do laundry now cuz im running out of clothes cuz i havent done it since last week
oh and the football game is on sat...idk what time but ill prob be home after? idk ill call you when its over
xoAlexandra
p.s. college is hard! but its fun

No comments:

Post a Comment