Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I did a persuasive speech last year on lowering the drinking age and since it was a friday my whole class was out the night before and were all for it and i got an A =]

lol, I went to bed at 11:30 on tuesday so I wouldn't be tired on wednesday, It worked for a while but by the time I got to English (my last class) I just wanted to go to bed, don't worry I did go to English. I handed in my paper on tuesday (all 19 pages of it) so I hope I did a good job. 
Good job on your speech, I'm sure you did fine
Anyways, I have to do laundry and go to the gym, tonight I'm going to XYZ fraternity, they asked me to sell jello shots HAHA! 
see you next weekend, Alex
Friday, October 21, 2011: Oh, I’m glad I didn’t get this email last night, what do you mean you have to sell jello shots? I hope that was a joke. I prayed special last night, b/c I had a queasy feeling since it was Thursday. Are you back at your dorm now?
I’m already working on my next speech. It’s the persuasive speech, we need to find a controversial topic and pick a side. So what I have to do is get informed about both sides, make up my mind which one I support, then argue it. Should really be interesting and I can learn a lot. This is fun. I know I sound like a nerd, but I’m a cool nerd, right?! Mom
Monday, October 24, 2011: hahahaha no i wasn't joking, for breast cancer  the frat was selling pink jello shots for a dollar (they do this every year) at their open and since im friends with them they asked me and some of my sisters to walk around the party with a tray of them and sell them its great u  make a lot of new friends cuz everyone wants them and people respect the jello shot girls cuz we're the ones supplying and if u piss us off u dont get one lol
i did a persuasive speech last year on lowering the drinking age and since it was a friday my whole class was out the night before and were all for it and i got an A =]
My head is spinning…(Mom)

No comments:

Post a Comment