Friday, March 2, 2012

New Computer and Travel Plans

Wednesday, Feb 22, 2012: I was bartending today, it was epic so much fun
Awesome, so glad to hear. Did you serve others, got tips? Having fun is great.
Why can't you look on your fb profile before Saturday where your groups are listed? I need to know for my presentation with the "Sister in Crime" writers' group. Mom
I need a new computer bad. The fan is making the weirdest noise like something is stuck in it and I'm scared it will stop and overheat soo can we please look for one soon like real soon
Please send make and serial number of your laptop, so we can check if it's still under warranty. I might take it. We'll look for a new one, do you have anything in mind? (Yup, she sure did: the Sony Vaio it turns out). Just send me the number and name for now. And what about the groups on fb?
Tuesday, February 28, 2012: Hey Schatz,
Hannah is thinking of coming to Germany with us! I will call the airline guy if he has an extra seat available for the 17 of August, if not, she might have to fly in on her own or maybe the two of you can go together, we'll see. It would definitely be better if three of you would go to Berlin, safety wise. Wouldn't that be so cool? Mom
Yay!! That would be so awesomeee

No comments:

Post a Comment