Monday, August 1, 2011

The first "We're Hiring" signs have been sighted...

Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 Good morning, How was the meeting last night? Good luck today in your first course. Mom

the meeting was good! i really like the RAs and the people on my floor are really nice its kinda like a family thats what the RAs made it feel like

Hey, times must be getting better, Wendy’s is hiring, with a big sign outside. I haven’t sign help wanted signs for years.
Well, that’s good, that you’re not the only new kid on the floor, so six others moved to your floor, cool. I liked that one RA I met, she seems tough and dependable. I have a good feeling about this semester, too. Love, Mom
Wed, 19 Jan 2011: Hey, what did your friends say about your tattoo?

they love ittttt
 (Of course)
okay so i bought most of my books and it comes to 442.06....u could just round that up to 1000 hahaha just kidding (no im not!)
i had my first precalc class today and i love my professor so i think im gonna stay with it :)
this semester is gonna be good but im gonna be sooo busy! i already had a lab to do in bio on the first day! but my professor is really nice! so ill have a lot of school work and pledging so since ill be up 24/7 i think i should bring my little pink lamp back to school so i dont have to have the big light and keep my roomate awake
okay ill see you friday.... im not homesick at all like if i wasnt coming home to make calzones for dad’s birthday, i would just stay up here! hahaha well thats not the only reason but yeah i dont feel the need to come home to get away from everything i can actually come home because i want to not because im stressed here lol but i will be home this weekend =]

Well, that’s good to hear that you want to come home, and it’s also good to hear that you like it up there. You sound a lot better than last semester. When will you be done tomorrow? I will leave here around 3PM, so be there around 4:15 if that’s all right.
I will transfer $500 into your account, please budget, it’s more important than getting money handed all the time. You will have enough for the semester.
If you would stay in school this weekend, what would you do? Are there others who are staying? Just wondering, b/c last semester it looked as if the whole campus went home every weekend. Is it different now? I know during pledging you will stay there, but why now?
Another thing: I know tonight is party night and we are expecting several inches of snow, starting around midnight. Please stay off the roads, do not go too far, maybe only to one you can get to by foot. It is so dangerous to drive in newly fallen snow, please be extremely careful. Ttyl, Mom

okay i get done at 12:05 tomorrow cuz i only have 1 class yay! so yeah 4:15 works for me
a lot of ppl do go home but i guess cuz its second semester people would rather stay cuz they are used to this college thing already lol
and im walking tonight lol

No comments:

Post a Comment