Saturday, August 13, 2011

The trouble with tattoos

Wednesday, February 09, 2011: i've been super busy no time for reading emails
i <3 this tea nd my room smells really good =]
i still dont know when im coming home but i am coming home this wknd
the down payment for the housing application which is $125.00 is due on Feb. 19 ....yeah that early
anyways i have to study and then go to another class ttyl
xoAlexandra

Okay,
Just give me the name of the dorm again, I’ll send the check.
Glad tea helps you relax a little.
Drink your fizzie, get enough rest, you’re doing good, we are proud of you.
Take care, love Mom


Wed, 16 Feb 2011: i will NEVER regret getting my tattoos no matter who turns me down. Alexandra


Wednesday February 16, 2011: Alexandra,
Here is a perfect example how life would be simpler for all if kids would listen to their parents, instead of having to make their own mistakes, but I guess that’s human nature: After all the big parties to see Peter off to Marine boot camp, guess what? The Marines rejected him because of his tattoo. He never even made it down to Parris Island. A soldier with a tattoo or a sunburn is considered to have damaged government property. (Soldiers are considered government property). I can’t even imagine how disappointed and upset they all must be.
Now he’s trying to get into the Navy, but this just to show you what I’ve been telling you all along. Tattoos are a life changing decision, not to be made lightly. I hope you will never be in the position and have to regret getting your tattoos. Later, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment