Saturday, November 26, 2011

Don't go to New York this weekend!

Thursday, Sept. 8, 2011
Hey Sweets,
Was everything all right that I brought last night?
Did you like the tiger marionette Dad bought at the street fair?
How much did you spend on your books, do you have everything now?
Please don't drive anywhere north today, there will be flooding everywhere. Try to stay off the road, okay?
Take good care of yourself, do your homework, see you when the other books arrive, Love Mom

Yeah everything was fine and the tiger is cute!
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2011
Subject: this weekend                            

Hey Alex,
How was last night? Just nosy.
Listen, are you still going to NYC with your friends tomorrow? Dad is very nervous, because there have been real terrorist threats sent out for NY and DC areas. The security will be through the roof, but I would avoid the subways. You don't want to be in a tunnel if a bomb goes off. (haha, always thinking positive) Could you go on another weekend? Please talk it over with your friends, maybe their parents are trying to tell them not to go, either. It's really risky this weekend, with it being the 10th anniversary. If you do go, just keep texting us periodically, so we know you're safe.
When will I ever be done worrying about you?
Mom

Will u relax! Alyssa's birthday isn't till the 25th so we're not going this weekend anyways but I think I have a sorority yard sale so I'm prob staying up here still

And last night was so fun! Alex

As long as you can manage to go to all your classes on Fridays.
Have fun, I am glad you're doing all these things. Love, Mom

Yup I made it to my first class I'm on my way to English now and for the first time since being in college I understand 100% what I learned in math class today

No comments:

Post a Comment