Saturday, November 26, 2011

Late night calls result in little heart attacks

Okay, Alexandra is safely back at school after four months of summer break, the third semester will begin in a few days. Originally she wanted to room with a friend from last year, but during the summer the girl withdrew because she couldn’t afford living in a dorm anymore and has to commute. I was more bummed than Alexandra who now knows none of her suitemates but says she’s not worried.  I hope we don’t have the same drama as in the first semester.
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011: Hey Sweetie,
How are you? Take care of yourself. We miss you very much, but will see you this weekend, yayyy
Until soon, Mom

heyyy

miss you too but i hung out with my friends yesterday so it was like nothing changed since last year so its good
i met my other suitemates yesterday, they seem pretty nice but room change day is sept 11th so we'll see till then how it goes
love you!

Tue, 6 Sep 2011 Hey, good morning,
You forgot Tracey's Biology book. I hope it's okay when I bring it up with your other stuff, and not too late for her.
Have a wonderful week,
Mom

oh man im such an idiot but yea i told her and she said it was okay she doesnt really need it yet and if she does shes gonna tell her teacher that she ordered it online and that it hasnt come in yet. but i also left soo many other things at home!

List: 
my black and purple fuzzy slippers (they're prob under one of the beds or in the loft area or in the shoe box)
my round brush (need it to blow dry my hair)
my sweat pants (should be on the banister)
and i think thats it lol for now

xo alexandra

Okay, I'll make a run up there this week and also bring your bagels. Mom (she has an apartment with three other girls, and a kitchen with fridge/freezer, sink and microwave, stove/oven is in a common kitchen downstairs.

Wednesday Sept. 7, 2011
Hi Alex,
You better be in your 8AM class.
Please send me the list of things you need me to bring up tonight, yellow shorts, bikini top (which one).
Love, Mom
PS: When you call us that late at night, we are having little heart attacks

No comments:

Post a Comment