Saturday, November 26, 2011

I hate Wednesdays!

Mon, 19 Sep 2011

The puppy my co-worker was supposed to get this weekend got into some chocolate
and died after having seizures. So no Jett
The breeder is giving them this one instead, Maximilian. I want it!!! Mom

omg thats horrible!
but at least the breeder is giving them another one whose just as cute

Good, at least you're up Mom

I've been up since 715! I hate Wednesdays

Listen, do not resign from the 8 o'clock class just because you hate to get up that early.
It's only until December, you can sleep in on Thursdays, and I am running out of money if you cut out classes because you don't like the time. You will finish up all your courses, do not get the dumb idea of doing this class next semester. Absolutely not! It's only for a few months. Mom

Woah chill mad work. All I said was I was up since 715 u really need to stop overreacting to every little thing I say that's why families stop talking to each other for like 10 years or until someone dies.
(She dropped a class before, so I didn’t pull this out of my nose)

Holy Moses, look who’s overreacting now.
I just wanted to mention that before you get an idea of dropping the class in your head. Mom

Ik ik but I wasn't thinking that I was just saying that wednesdays suck cuz I have a 3 hour 8am nd 2 classes back to back right after it before I can even think about getting food or taking a nap therefore I hate wednesdays being up early doesn't bother me
(Well, at least she’s still talking to me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment