Saturday, November 26, 2011

I can't make this up

Mon, 26 Sep 2011
Hey Alex,
Hope you had a nice weekend, I got a lot of writing done, read a novel I was waiting for for 2 months, so that was good. Dad worked most of the time, and our pool has now turned a bright lime green color. We're getting our outside basement steps and doors replaced this week, all for the cat so he can go out at night in style and comfort.
We just love our kids and pets,
Happy week,
Mom

I had a dream last night that my toilet was haunted and bit my butt when I peed at night o.O (Alex)

That is the silliest dream I ever heard of. Can I use it in a book? Mom

Idk what type of book you’re writing where that would fit in...

The fantasy with the cupid and at one point she does have a strange dream, but I think that might be way to strange. Can you think of a funny/crazy dream?

No I can't make this stuff up

Wednesday, September 28, 2011
im famous! the incredible comedian gabriel iglesias (the really fat one with the
hawaiian shirts) is following me on twitter! Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment