Saturday, November 26, 2011

Working with frat boys is like working with five-year-olds

Wednesday October 12, 2011: sooooo right now I'm crazy busy especially on the weekends with sisterhood events and service events and homecoming and midterms that it seems that i wont be able to come home until like halloween weekend because I'm hopefully still going to XY University with  Hannah. But i'm pretty sure that i am free on sunday the 16th if you wanted to come up and get food or something and I will also see you at homecoming if you guys are still coming. I just wanted to let you know that right now i really dont have time to come home and that right now things are pretty hectic and a little stressful, plus my throat is killing me and yes I am taking my Emergen-Cs lol 
anyway thats my life right now, I can't believe my favorite month is already almost over! waahhhh lol 
xo Alexandra
wow. You sound really busy and productive and involved in campus life. Of course I can come up on Sunday. Can you please put schoolwork before sorority stuff? You don’t have to be at every meeting and event. And of course we’re still on for homecoming next Saturday. I hope you have a lot of fun this month, your favorite one. Please watch your money, you don’t need to eat out every day, other than what’s already pre-paid, okay. Let me know if you need anything. Mom
Wednesday October 12, 2011: I made an appointment with health services for tomorrow at 10 so hopefully it isn’t anything and its just cuz the weather is changing or something like that. and i do put school before my sorority im just saying i have a lot of stuff to do with them on the weekends like on saturday we are going pumpkin picking at xxx farms! But homecoming is next weekend so we have to like build and paint stuff and at least we are working with a frat so they are like building everything but its like working with 5 year olds
At what time does homecoming start, just in case dad wants to go in to work in the morning?
tailgating is at 10 in the xxx arena parking lot (thats where I'll be cuz thats where are the organizations have booths) at 1030 there is food and games and other fun stuff in the visitors lot which is right by xxx, there are a bunch of balloons and stuff like you cant miss where all this will be (well maybe YOU can loll) and the game starts at 12
Awesome, you sound like an adult. Great stuff, kid. Keep up the good work. When do midterms start? When I come up on Sunday, what shall I bring you grocery-wise?
next week are midterms

No comments:

Post a Comment