Saturday, November 26, 2011

I want a new computer

Thursday, October 13, 2011: Food for thought: Heyyyy 
just thinking since to make my Wednesdays more obnoxious my Earth Science professor requires us to bring a laptop to class because we do a lot of online lesson type of things in class but my math professor also requires us to take our text books to class plus the book I'm reading for English, therefore by the end of the day my arm feels like its going to rip off and fall on the floor on my way back to my dorm. Sooo here is my idea, since you want a laptop to work on your writing and since you dream of sitting in a coffee shop in NYC somewhere and writing all day, you can do this more efficiently with a laptop since every Internet cafe has free wifi, you can take my laptop because there is absolutely nothing wrong with it other than the fact that it is quiet bulky, I mean its fine if you're not carrying a massive text book along with it. And I can buy a smaller, thinner laptop to take to class with me  
Idk think it over
Alexandra
I’ll send this to dad and ask him, not sure yet, since we had a lot of expenses lately. Mom
I know it was just an idea since you want one and there is nothing wrong with mine and it already has microsoft word and all that. Don't get me wrong I like mine its just a pain in the butt to carry around like it is not campus friendly.

No comments:

Post a Comment