Monday, July 4, 2011

Bruce Tango from the Ghost Hunters show

Thu, 30 Sep 2010: Al, should we spend the money? (Ad in paper): It's time to hunt for ghosts. Starting Friday, Oct. 1, Bruce Tango from Syfy Channel's television show "Ghost Hunters" will be leading the hunt at the Proprietary House , 149 Kearny Ave. Tango will be at Proprietary House at 7:30 p.m. He will return for visits at 7:30 p.m. on the next three Fridays, Oct. 8, 15 and 22. During his appearance, Tango will conduct a meet-and -greet, show the "Ghost Hunters" episode filmed at the Proprietary House, talk about the haunted history of the Proprietary House, tell ghost tales and conduct an electronic voice phenomena test.

ummmm yesssssss what kind of question is that? u know i love that stuff and tango is my favorite person from that show! aaaaahhhh i love him!

Okay, we’ll go on one of the following Fridays. I just ordered your boots so we’re saving a little money by not buying them in the city. We’ll tell Dad we’re going to a haunted house, okay? I actually just called the Proprietary House and left a message. I’ll let you know what tour we will be scheduled on. Does Judy like that stuff or is she against ghosts? I am leaving here in a few minutes b/c I have a math test on campus…Mom

yay rain boots =] yesterday i was in class allll day long and then we had to clean the whole room and stuff for room inspections which we passed =]
today i only had one class... and we were discussing time management and stuff like that
so now im doing homework and then gonna nap and eat then i have zumba at 6 and at 9 i have a XYZ meeting and then a mixer but idk if I wanna go because i have nothing to wear for the theme so im probably just gonna go to the meeting and then go back to my dorm afterwards.

Hey, I got a 93 on my math test. Mom

Congrats on a 93! My math test is on the 8th. oh and i forgot tomorrow can u pick me up at night because theres a home football game tomorrow and i wanna be there its against Y University, it’s supposed to be good so ill let u know the times?

No comments:

Post a Comment