Saturday, July 2, 2011

Old flame and Mom's drinking advice, part II

Wed 9/22/2010: OMG! YOU ARE NEVER GONNA BELIEVE THIS!!!
 you remember Allen.... and we were wonderin where he went after high school and we were like oh hes prob in the coast guard
well i just found him on facebook and guess where he is
“X” EFFIN UNIVERSITY! Right here with me! LMAOOOO!!!!
i wonder if he remembers me and now i have to keep a look out for him

Cool, why don’t you write on his wall and ask him where he is hiding? Maybe he’ll be at the super soaker tonight, easily recognizable in his all-out gung-ho outfit. Then again, you might not see him if he’s too camouflaged…
Did you go to a party last night? I know there is one tonight, so please be careful. You do not need to drink to be cool. You plan to pledge next semester, if you make an ass of yourself, they will remember this. In the book I bought you about college life it says, just go to the party, nobody cares what you do there or how many drinks you had, all you have to do is show up and have fun. People don’t pay attention or tally your drinks, they are too into themselves to give a donkey’s fart about others. So, if you can do with just one drink all evening, you’re the winner.
It’s cooler to be in your right mind, believe me.
Here is a line you can use, I hope I don’t get on your nerves, but I think it’s good:
“I’m German Irish, I did all my drinking in Europe when I was young.” Or get a t-shirt made: “I only drink in Europe.” In case you get asked why you are not drinking.
I’m going to Journey’s tonight to see about your rain boots.
Take care of yourself, Love, Mom

k
noo it does not sound cool and i dont need to use any lines they dont ask how many u had, if ur cup is empty they ask if u want more if there is stuff in it they're just like oh ur good and move on to the next person.
i wrote on Allen's wall and was like ummm idk if u remember me and he was like yea of course i do! hes commuting and he wants to join a club he just doesnt know which one yet and hes not interested in a frat or sport so i guess he just hangs out around campus....Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment