Saturday, July 9, 2011

Scare package


Tue, 19 Oct 2010
Guess what, I’m having midterms next Tuesday, unbelievable. At my age.
What classes are you going to take?
I ordered you a Scare-package (college care package) yesterday, could take anywhere between 5 to 10 days, but it’s on the way. Later, Mom


Mon, 25 Oct 2010: Al, let me know about all the stuff that’s in the scare package. Did it say scare package anywhere? Just curious, b/c I ordered it b/c the name is so cool. There should be a few Halloween gadgets in there, too.
Enjoy, don’t forget to share with your friends, Love, Mom

the box had a jack o lantern on it
it had a lot of candy and snacks...so im good on that for a while
a happy halloween black and orange beach ball
halloween characters
a card that im assuming u wrote that had a spooky halloween land scape
if bath and body works doesnt call by tomorrow ill call them
send me the picture that u want for your cover of the book, i found a cool website that i can play with and make it look cool and write on it and stuff so send me the edited one and ill play with it some more
thanks again for the scare package

No comments:

Post a Comment