Sunday, July 17, 2011

Tutors and a student's secret helper

heyy
sorry for some reason msn wouldnt let me respond to emails today until just now so thats why i didnt respond earlier
today was chill and chilly! it was so cold, i was so happy i had my black north face with me
it was sleeting and in my math class, i looked out the window and it was flurrying!
yeah so i'm gonna check my schedule tomorrow so hopefully they posted it, idk when they post the schedules on the computer for B&BW so i'll check tomorrow and every day until i see it posted
tomorrow i have my speech class and after that i have a group project and we are all meeting at the library so thats where I will probably be for a while
i signed up for tutoring today for my math test on friday and then i have a meeting with my GEM on thursday so i have a pretty busy week
anyways can't wait till thanksgiving idk why i just like thanksgiving and christmas eve lol
so anyways good night and u'll probably get this in the morning so good morning! lol
and yes i take my emergen-Cs lol
xoAlexandra


I am glad you’re using a tutor, I just had one of our scientists here at work explain a math problem to me, too. Now it makes total sense. Maybe you can get together with others from your math class.
What is a GEM?
Try to find time to exercise, it will make you feel better. Make it a habit, like I do with walking. There is always a half hour in the day, if not, you need to set priorities. Nap and walk, the rest will get done somehow, hihi.
We are proud of you, it looks like you’re doing all the right things. Did you change the time on your alarm clock?
Remember to send a silent blessing towards anyone you have a problem with, it will dissolve negativity over time.
Love, Mom

i know i need to go to the gym, but i am eating healthier :)
yeah it ice rained here too
a GEM is my General Education Mentor, he helps out in my transition to university class and makes sure you are doin okay and its mandatory to have a meeting so thats why i am going
i woke up so early today because everyone is sick so we all go to bed at like 11 so im up like 2 hrs before class
im feeling better tho i think those emergen-c things work
see ya soon
xoAlexandra

Glad to hear you’re feeling better, tell the others about that stuff, supposedly it’s a college students’ secret helper. $10 a box, but worth it if you don’t miss classes, fail, and have to pay again for the same class.
I have to pick you up as soon as you’re out of class on Friday, b/c I’m going to Judy’s house for another buying-stuff party. Judy always bought from me/you, so it’s the least I can do. Maybe you can pack the night before.
Drink these fizzies, love you lots,
Mom
 


No comments:

Post a Comment