Thursday, July 7, 2011

Jim Thorpe, PA

Thu, 7 Oct 2010: If we go to Jim Thorpe as planned on Sunday, we can go on a regular tour, the ghost tours are only on Saturdays, would you be home on the 16th?
I emailed Betty Lou (the Old Jail Museum’s owner, setting of my YA paranormal novel) and asked her what day she would be there b/c I want to meet her, so let’s wait and see what she says. I also asked if she would grant me artist rights and allow me and you to go into cell #17 to take a picture of the handprint for the cover page. I hope. I would like your hand to pretend to reach up to Mr. Campbell’s handprint and take a picture of it, wouldn’t that be cool?
I took off on Monday since you’re home.
Boots from Journey's look great, not bright colors, more subdued on a black background. Mom

Cool.

Thu, 7 Oct 2010  Hey Al, Look who has special permission to take a picture of the handprint and whose hand will be on the cover, wow. Are you free on the 16th? Mom the author

 lol i like jim thorpe i wanna just chill there. so excited for ghost hunting lol
yeahh ill be home cuz homecoming isnt till the 23 so...
okay i have to go jump on the bus and get to history
then i have music fundamentals from 430 to 715!!! ajfsjdfoaf kill me i hate that class 

No comments:

Post a Comment