Saturday, July 23, 2011

Your new roommate is a what!?

Please do not call out tomorrow. It’s too last minute and you better get a stronger work ethic going or you can kiss your internet phone good bye.
That’s not to piss you off, it’s to help you in the future. You can’t have everything handed to you all the time, you work when you’re scheduled, you get that phone. Always remember, I love you. I have to be tough sometimes. Love always, Mom

okay so i moved my printer, my tv, my laundry basket full of miscellaneous stuff in it, a bag full of the little things on my desk, and my kitchen things like plate, bowl, cup and utensils all into my new room =] they all seem really nice and fun so it should be good, except my new roommate is a lesbian..... should be interesting
and i packed all my stuff except my bedding so hopefully u remember to bring the big box it came in to move out, we can pick up the rolly bins we used on move in day at X Hall
okay see you tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment