Saturday, July 2, 2011

Everything's cool, I hope...

Thu, 23 Sep 2010: Mother’s email to a friend: I haven’t heard from Al in two days…Okay, she just texted me that she is in class. How can I stop worrying and imagining the worst? It’s very frustrating. Help. Heather

You can't - that's your job to worry.........now it's up to her.... 
And you can pray, and be a positive influence when she's at home.......maybe find out by talking why she needs to be so "active" with partying...usually, a weekend party is enough-she must be filling a need by doing it so often...and you won't know about her grades for awhile......but I pray for her all the time. Judy

Thanks for praying, I pray for the three of them every morning and night. She only parties at school, on the weekends she sits at home with us like a saint. She’s got 3 As in history so far (I guess homework and stuff like that). She loves her future sorority and they include her and she just loves it, I keep harping that she doesn’t need to drink to have fun. Heather

Thu, 23 Sep 2010 Are you up? When did you get home from the party last night? Please tell me about it, I’m really curious. No problems or trouble, right? Mom

haahahaha it was sooo fun no problems or troubles

No comments:

Post a Comment