Thursday, July 7, 2011

First sign of trouble

Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010Note from me: husband and I were at a nice restaurant on Wednesday night celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary when I received a text from Alexandra: "I just sent you an e-mail, please don’t open it, I just needed to vent. .." Well, my evening was ruined, I called her, she was at the gym, everything is fine now, so I emailed her if she could just give me a hint of what that was about. I did not open the e-mail until she was home for the weekend and we could talk about it. This is what I sent her:

okay,I did not open your email, but please call me on the cell or email me if everything is okay. Is it b/c of music, or greek or roommate, just don't tell me you're dropping out of school.
Can you please give me any info so I don't have to worry, which right now I do.

She mentioned she wants to "change the room."

Why change the room? You mean different decorating?
2)      What was your issue last night? Is it survivable?.
Please answer , Mom

didn’t you get my email?1. change room as in get new roomates....?  i wanna change rooms, i like school i just hate Kate and i dont wanna fight her and then get kicked out so, i need to find out how to change roomates and if i still can....
2. issue- i hate Kate, i cant take her, shes fake and bugs me to no end and i just dont wanna live with her or Anya anymore even though i like Anya but she just likes to get drunk
3. no i dont think i need help

Okay, this is the email she warned me not to open until she’s home:
From: Alexandra  
To: Mom  
Sent: Wednesday, October 06, 2010 6:58 PM
Subject: just need to vent.....
heyyy i dont want u to be alarmed by this message, u know how i have to cry ever year and then afterwards it turns out to be the best year ever......well its that time of year again but im not really crying i kinda just need to vent cuz i feel kinda stuck, maybe its just cuz this week is so hectic... and dont worry i know i told u my class ends at 715 but he let us out early so yes i did go to class
i feel like i dont wanna dorm anymore but then again i feel like i do....maybe i just need to change roomates? idk cuz i do like my roomates a lot but for some reason i dont feel connected to them, dont get me wrong we all hang out and stuff but idk i just feel like Anya and Kate are really close and Christine has her own really close friends so she goes and hangs out with them and i mean yea i have my friends but no one really close yet that i can like just hang out with whenever or go to dinner with so yes i do go with Kate and Anya and Heather and Kelly but idk i feel like they are all really close idk i guess im just used to our town where i spent my whole life with the same people so i didnt really have to make new friends im just stuck with the same ones the year before and eventually new people just came into my life.... like i never really had to make an effort, but dont get me wrong i still am my social self and i do talk to people but i guess i havent had found that person that i can call my best friend yet, you know? but thats why i wanna join this sorority and i have lots of fun with them but now the mixers are over and its just 45 minute meetings and if i get a bid i cant do anything till next semester so I am gonna feel stuck till next semester but like i feel like i need to dorm cuz thats when i know whats going on like i feel like if i commuted i would miss out...
idk i think all this emotion is coming out cuz i am pmsing...i guess im still not used to college yet, like i have fun and i have my friends but idk!!! idk im stuckkkkkk



 

No comments:

Post a Comment