Saturday, July 23, 2011

Dear Math, after today's final, I am officially done with you forever. Sorry to hurt your feelings... but damn, am I excited.

Al, You should receive your battery charger this afternoon via UPS (forgot it at home after the weekend). Let me know when it arrives. Also let me know asap if you can move some of your stuff into the new room. Good luck on your finals, mine is tonight. Mom

good luck, i have part 1 tomorrow...prob gonna fail it even though i studied all day yesterday and all day today like legit but all i can do is my best because he is the worst teacher ever i sat in that class for 3 months and didnt learn a damn thing oh well hopefully my pre calc professor wont be a hundred years old and wont do things the old fashioned way and when the tutor tells me how to do it the new and improved easy way that i actually understand, my professor wont mark it wrong. i didnt get my cable yet im in the computer lab, i just fb messaged my new roommate asking if it would be a problem to move my stuff in though it shouldn’t be
okay im gonna go eat lunch and then study some more

It’s scheduled to arrive around 3pm. Wish me luck for tonight. I’m actually psyched for my math final. Mom

Wednesday, Dec 15: Text: How did it go? Mom

It was okay but part 2 on Friday is gonna be so hard

Thursday, December 16, 2010: Sweetie, Oma will light a blessed candle for you all day tomorrow, like she did for me. I really felt the power of it go through me during the test, it kept me strong and clear headed, and I was able to do all the problems.
Concentrate on the power of the blessed candle burning for you overseas and let it go through you. Hey, you can even ask the prof if something is unclear, kids in my class went to her desk constantly. Try to study as much as you can today, even go to the tutor if you can, or better yet, could you ask the professor for help? And please do not go out partying tonight, it will not be good. Be strong and do your best, I just hope you studied math along the way, not try to cram it all in now. You can’t cram for math, it all builds up and you need to stay on top of it from the beginning.
Let me know if you’re moving stuff into your new room. Good luck, Mom

Email from mom's friend to me, Heather:
Are you kidding? No one (except maybe the Asians) in this generation put as much into studying as you do!  No kids have that work ethnic anymore about anything.  I'm sure you did great. 

No comments:

Post a Comment