Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Just a simple cold, for crying out loud!

Friday 5 Nov 2010: Good morning,
I love you. How are you feeling? I’ll pick you up tomorrow at four. Let me know what the nurse says. Mom

good morning
I'm feeling better so I didn't go to the nurse
my throat doesnt hurt anymore just my nose is still runny but other than that i feel a lot better
xo Alexandra

Awesome.
Was it strep last time you went to your doctor?
If you still have a sore throat or if it comes back next week, definitely have it checked, because it can affect the heart or something, don’t mess with strep. But I’m glad you feel better, sweetheart.
See you tomorrow, Mom

Mon, 8 Nov 2010: Good morning,
What did you do last night, after I dropped you off? Who was already there?
Take your fizzie. Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment